Christmas, New Year and Back to Blogging

Leave a Comment
Hi! Long time no see! I'll admit I've majorly slacked in the blogging department over the last few weeks. I blame Christmas, exams, holidays and just general drama. BUT, after a little break I am fully ready to get back into the swing of it.
 
 
Here's a few little things:
  1. For 2015, I'm aiming to post once a week, but if particularly exciting things happen then off-schedule posts will no doubt make an appearance. Follow me on BlogLovin to keep updated :)
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Is it still acceptable to say that nineteen days into January? Whilst the snow led to a rather dramatic night on Boxing Day (went to see a pantomime, it snowed, couldn't get home, stayed in a hotel etc etc) the festive period was a pretty good one. Food, family, Cornwall, food.
  3. Exams are happening. No-one likes them. Me included. January revision is always more of a struggle. Not only do you have the usual post-Christmas blues to deal with, but its dark, cold and the inability to reach your desk over your festive belly. (Just me?) Summer exams all the way. Kind of.
  4. Here are some pictures I took over Christmas and down in Cornwall. Next week I'm going to do a separate post on one particular day there, but for now...




 




 
 


I promise to try and make the next post more interesting! How was your Christmas?
 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig