Big Stars Little Star

Leave a Comment
I've been to a few TV recordings in the past (Strictly Come Dancing being my highlight, naturally), so when we got the chance to be in the audience for the ITV show Big Stars Little Star, i got very excited.


After the London Marathon, (see post on this here) me and my mum tubed it up to Wembley. (Side note - how cool are the new Met line trains? Oh the things that excite me). 

On the show were Eastenders actor Jake Wood with his son Buster, Casualty actress Sunetra Sarker with her so Noah, and ex-rugby player Austin Healy (whose twin girls were SO adorable).





(Photos: ITV Pictures)

Our priority tickets got us sat front row, which was all very well until they revealed they wanted to film  the audience dancing for an advert. Cue awkward and embarrassing Granny moves. Fab.

Worries aside, the show was great. Stephen Mulhern presented, and was clearly a natural. He`d come over and chat occasionally during breaks and was exactly how i expected. So funny and such a nice guy.

Not gonna lie, I do love the buzz of live shows, but this was much more relaxed and still really enjoyable. I loved it!

*UPDATE* The show aired on the 7th of May, so I guess now it's ok for me to big up Austin Healy and his daughters Betsy and Bibi who won the £15,000 jackpot for British Lung Foundation. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig